Bachelor Program in Clinical Medicine (aka MBBS)
II. Study Duration
6 Years (including 1-year internship)
III. Teaching Language
IV. SIZE OF ENROLLMENT
Cell Biology, Systematic Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Pathophysiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology,Basic Surgery, Diagnostics, Epidemiology, Medical Statistics,Infectious Disease, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Pre-internship Intensive Training, etc.
VI. APPLICATION DATE
Apply from January 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022
1. Online interviews will be held once a month during the application period until the end of admission.
2. In addition to submitted application documents, acceptance is based on interview results and an applicant's comprehensive quality.
3. NMU will notify applicants of the interview time by email. If anapplicant cannot participate in a scheduled interview, he/she must email the Office of Admissions and Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explain the situation and NMU will designate an alternative date. Applicants who decline both interview dates will not be eligible for admission.
VIII. CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. High school transcript:GPA≥3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or its equivalent
2. GCE A-level: all subjects should be C or above
3. STPM result: all subjects should be C or above
4. GED total score:≥580, all subjects≥145
5. Indian State Board Examination: the mark secured of all the subjects/the maximum mark of all the subjects≥85%, CBSE:≥70%, NEET score≥300(from NEET taken in 2021 or 2022)
IX. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Applicants submit all materials through online application system:http://admission.njmu.edu.cn/
2. Office of Admissions and Recruitment reviews submitted documents.
3. Office of Admissions and Recruitment notifies applicants of the interview time by email.
4. Applicants take an onlineinterview, those who pass the assessment will receive a PRE-ADMISSION LETTER from NMU.
5. Applicants completeanon-refundable deposit payment of CNY34,500 within the period specified in the PRE-ADMISSION LETTER.
6. Office of Admissions and Recruitment sends OFFICIAL ADMISSION LETTER and the Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form) after receiving the deposit.
7. Incoming students apply for an X Visa at an embassy or consulate of P.R. China, along with the ADMISSION LETTER and the JW202 form.
X. REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS
1. Passport copy with at least 1-year validity period
2. Highest diploma/degree (notarized photocopy)
3. Transcripts of the highest degree/diploma studies (notarized photocopy)
4. Certificate of non-criminal record
5. Other optional attachments (such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
XI. FEE STRUCTURE (CNY)
1. Registration Fee: CNY500
2. Tuition: CNY34,000/Year
3. Accommodation Fee: double room, CNY6,000/(Person*Year)
The total of the above three items is CNY40,500
Jiangsu Government Scholarship-Full Scholarship
To be decided
Jiangsu Government Scholarship-Partial Scholarship
To be decided
Nanjing Government Scholarship
To be decided
NMU-Full Tuition Scholarship
(Covering the tuition)
NMU-Half Tuition Scholarship
(Covering half of the tuition)
NMU-1/4 Tuition Scholarship
(Covering quarter of the tuition)
General Entrance Scholarship of NMU
The seat of Jiangsu Government Scholarship will be decided by Jiangsu government.