• Visa Application

Please go to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) to apply for a visa to study in China (X1 or X2) and enter China with the Letter of Acceptance, Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (Form JW202), Physical Examination Record for Foreigners and blood test report (all originals are required) and hold a study visa (X1 or X2) to enter China. Otherwise, all consequences shall be borne by the Students.

International students who study for more than 6 months must enter the country with a study visa (X1 visa). International students holding X1 Visa should apply for a Residence Permit within 30 days from the date of entry. Please arrive at the school for registration according to the registration time on the Admission Notice, and do not enter the country too early. International students can go through the residency procedures only after they come to the school to register and pay the fee.

Students with a study period of less than 6 months can enter China with a study visa (X2 visa). If you need to extend the original study period, you should go through the relevant residence procedures before the expiration of the visa.